PharmaTainer Sterile PET Bottles & Carboys
PharmaTainer bottles and carboys meet todays requirements for safe, rigid, disposable containers for biomanufacturing storage and transport. We believe these are the best containers available today for mini-bulk storage of biologics.
Features & Benefits PET Copolyester
- Estar® PET:
- High clarity, gamma stable,
- Good chemical resistance to most medical solvents.
- Excellent gas barrier properties.
- Tests (by Eastman Chemical): to FDA Modified ISO-10993, Part 1 Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices tests with human tissue contact time of 30 days or less.
- Contains no animal derived products.
- Container tests (post-sterilization):
- Container and closure were tested by independent laboratories: USP 37 / NSF 29, <88> Biological Reactivity, in vivo and <87> Biological Reactivity, in vitro (MEM), ISO 10993-4 indirect Hemolysis, Leachables in WFI and in 20%ethanol in WFI.
- Endotoxin testing.
- USP <788> Particulate Matter in Injections
- Ambient seal integrity tests.
- Seal integrity during freeze/thaw from ambient to -80°C and back to ambient.
- Validation CD: a compilation of test reports, data sheets, drawings and other information to support the use of PharmaTainer products. This information is free, but is only provided under a non-disclosure agreement.
See additional features and benefits that apply to all PharmaTainer containers at PharmaTainer General Information.
ESTAR is a trademark of the Eastman Chemical Corporation.