Biofluid Focus, Inc. considers the customer information that we maintain to be confidential and private and we are committed to protecting its confidentiality. We DO NOT lend, publicly distribute, rent, or sell or otherwise disclose customer information with the following exceptions:
- We do share information when required by law.
- We share limited customer information to the extent necessary to conduct normal business activities, i.e. we have to share customer information such as name and address to enable a shipper to deliver product to your location.
Our website is designed so personal identifying information is inaccessible to the general public. Browsing website and shopping cart does not require you to sign in or divulge any information about yourself. Your information will be required in order to comment, download, or place order through the shopping cart.
Security: This site employs SSL security software that encrypts transactions as they are in transit to and from our servers.
Links: www.biofluidfocus.com may contain links to other websites. Following a link takes you to a website outside our control. These websites are likely to have privacy policies different from ours. We are not responsible for the content of websites linked to www.biofluidfocus.com for their privacy practices.
Cookies: Our website uses software tags called “cookies” to identify customers and track shopping baskets when they visit the site. These “cookies” benefit the customer by allowing them to stay logged in during their visit. These also allow selected products within a shopping basket to remain as a customer goes to other areas to browse. We cannot provide a totally secured shopping experience to users whose browsers are set to reject cookies.
We maintain three separate contact lists:
- Customer shipping and billing list necessary for basic business transactions.
- Change notification list: This list is for those who wish prior notification of upcoming changes in product specifications including changes in materials, mold/tooling, packaging configuration. This list is not used for any other purpose. This is an “opt in” list. The list is limited to existing Biofluid Focus customers. Inactive customers may be purged two years after their last order. We recommend that at least two contact points in each organization, such as Purchasing and Regulatory.
- Email information list: Individuals are added to this list when they request information by mail or download at www.biofluidfocus.com. Persons on this list may receive occasional e-mail notices relating to our products, services, and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, please send a message to us at email@example.com with “Remove From Email List” in the subject line, or call us at 1.727-437.7777. Compliant with CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- Print information list: We collect postal addresses and you may receive occasional mailings from us with information on products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Remove From Print ML” in the subject line, or call us at 1.727.437.7777.
We maintain physical and electronic, safeguards to protect customer information within our organization and on our website.
Storage and Access
All personal information you provide to Biofluid Focus is maintained on computer and/or server with restricted access. We reserve the right to use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage and processing functions. Only designated employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted to view your personal data.
Comments you make on our website, Facebook page, or LinkedIn page are public and uncontrolled except to delete messages commonly considered inappropriate or posted by a competitor.
Direct communication with Biofluid Focus personnel does not automatically put the sender on one of our mailing lists.
Technical inquiries and product complaints/comments are likely to be shared with the manufacturer of the product(s) involved. All complaints are recorded and related communications are retained as a means to continually improve products and service.
Last update March 1, 2012
Biofluid Focus, Inc.
8207 118th Avenue
Largo, FL 33773 USA